Thursday, May 14, 2009

Key West Report





Had 4 spectacular days fishing with Jeffrey Cardenas out of Key West, FL for tarpon migrating in from the straits of FL.  It seemed a bit harder to get them to eat vs last year but the tarpon were numerous and I jumped a good dozen or more over 100lbs and landed a few to have an excellent trip.  I also caught mangrove, mutton and a few other types of snappers to have great civiche at the end of the day.  Dinner at Blue Heaven was heavenly and the weather couldn't have been better.  
I pick up my boat today from the suzuki service dealer and now have about a week to 10 days detailing to get my ride going for the season...Fish are here and my first trip is the 22nd of May....The bookings are picking up which is good to see!!!...Hope to see you all on the water soon...

No comments: