Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

There seemed to be no noticeable drop in vacationers on Cape Cod this weekend.  We were on the water yesterday and put the wood to the school bass and some just legal keepers.  It was a recon trip with Josh who is taking one of my customers out today.  I need a good sunny day to paint my decks and I am golden.  
Spooks and flatwings were the lures and flies of choice yesterday.  Even with all the people on the water we still found plenty of fish even tho the front coming through definently put them in a funk.  As the coming week moves on, I think the fish are gonna come out and chew heavy....
On another front I upgraded from Saragosa to Stella for my tuna reels....Good god almighty...$900 a pop!!  At least we will have the best money can buy on the Carla Noelle this season...

No comments: