Saturday, May 17, 2008

IT'S TIME!

It's the third week of May and I am getting ready for my first trip on Monday the 19th. In all honesty I am never ready to go when the season starts. Alot of work was done to the boat this winter and spring and she could easily stand some more but I have run out of time and weather.
June is completely booked except for a few weekend days. July, August and Sept are shaping up with many tuna bookings. I'm at the 50 pre booking mark, 10 more than this time last year so things are looking up even with this lousy economy that we are having.
My suggestion is if you wan't to get out with me in July on is to start planning now.
I will be using this blog as my reports page so stay tuned and put it in your favorites. I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting many new faces this year.

Jeff Smith
www.finaddiction.com

No comments: