Monday, January 18, 2010

Janurary is a.......

totally worthless month. I have little work this winter other than the property management I do so I have really been hitting the basement gym and finally joined WILLY's in Eastham about 10 days ago. They had a killer deal that my wife and I just could not pass up. I go pretty much every morning for 2 hours. My good friend Paul Higgins is a member and he and I play a little basketball then hit the cardio machines...I do 30 minutes on the stair climber under pretty good resistance...I swear when endorphins are released it is like a drug....I get in a zone and just feel great. I then hit the weights for an hour then back on cardio to finish up.....If I do this till June I should be one bad ass mutha!!...LOL.
Anyhoo, it has been along time coming and I should of started years ago...Feeling great that I look forward to getting to the gym in the am vs forcing myself to go....
I got my drums setup and have started making some very very bad bad noise....So bad that my little girl runs around with her hands over her ears...screaming....STOP DADDY...STOP!!....Hopefully I can find some lessons locally and start finding that hidden drummer in me...;)
Till next time.......

No comments: