Friday, January 29, 2010

Here comes the COLD

weather that is....16F right now and blowing hard....I came down with a nasty cold the past couple days and thought I was going to kick it before it kicked me. I guessed wrong.
The working out has been going great....I am digging it and seeing a differnce in my body and attitude. I have a personal trainer scheduled for next week and want to learn how to work my core more. I watch him alot and he has his clients doing lunges everyday....I HATE lunges...they hurt...BAD so thought I would get a head start and do them for a few days before our first session...Two days later and I can barely walk...No kidding and even just taking a single finger and poking my quads makes me jump! I have been trying to stretch them out but it seems the only way to stretch them is to LUNGE again....Ouch doesn't describe it...hah...
Hopefully I will have more to post next tide...


No comments: