Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Site

I spent the last week building a new website for www.finaddiction.com . As you know it is my charters buisness website. I felt it was time to refresh the old site especially since I lost access to it when my last pc got riddled with viruses.
So here it is...I am pretty happy with it....How would today's design folks call it? "very contemporary and edgy". haha...
I am also excited that we are about to close on an electronics deal for the new boat. I really don't wan't to say anything until it is etched in stone so stay tuned!!
Curtains are still being worked on....Cover should come off the boat soon and I can start getting some of the real work done...
As far as bookings go, June is full except for just a couple days....I have no intention of pushing those days but if you do want to go in June then I will take you if I have any openings left. But don't despair!, July is a hot month for stripers and the bluefin are generally eating pretty good till mid month. So get on the horn and make a shout out to me and let's work out some dates for you or your party...
Fin Addiction Charters

No comments: