Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rolling into Spring.......

It's that time of year where the sun is a bit higher in the sky, the days are a little brighter and attention gets focused on getting the new boat ready for another great fishing season.
Chatham Canvas is now stitching the 5 piece curtains. I worked for 2 days undercover with owner Cliff mocking up the patterns and installing the permanent rails.
Electronics choice has some exciting possibilities. I'm being quiet until I know the final outcome, but I do expect to see the boat fully equipped with the latest state of the art electronic goodies.
I'm building a new finaddiction.com website and I predict I will be able to launch it within a few weeks at the latest. It will center around all the great pictures we have taken the past couple years and have a clean, new professional look.
Once I start the electronics install I will post pictures of my progress......

Jeff

1 comment:

Martie said...

Let us know what you choose for her electronics package.