Friday, March 18, 2011

A word about SPONSORS

I wanted to take 5 minutes this morning and talk about sponsors. Without sponsors, my buisness would not be able to operate. These buisnesses are the glue behind Fin Addiction Charters. Without them, it would be hard to maintain our level of quality. They keep my tackle boxes full, my reels filled with fresh line, my rod racks gleaming with fine jewelry, my boat safely navigating through the ugliest weather.
I'm in the process of getting a few new sponsors for this season and wanted to stop and say *thanks* to all who have supported me and who keep my operation running.

THE GOOSE HUMMOCK SHOP
SHIMANO
SIMRAD
RONZ
OCEAN LURES
GOT STRYPER BAITS
SALTYWATERTACKLE
GIBBS
STINGO FISH
CORTLAND LINE
STREAMLINED LEADERS
MUD DOG FLIES
RIO
SAGE
HATCH
PURE FISHING
FARBANKPROS

No comments: